July 26, 2007

Customer Appreciation

Here are some pieces that customers have designed with my art beads.


Broken TeePee Designs paired a few disk beads with raw tourmaline for an organic delight, Patty blogs here.


Dana from DLPom has used one of my disk beads to create an artful zipper pull.

Beakee created this bracelet for herself using some of my favorite tiger lily disk beads. She blogs at Peanutbutterfly.


Rosanne created this rendition of my dragonfly necklace using the Mint Chocolate Chrysanthemum Bead. She blogs at FabFibers. She's also my aunt!

I'd love to feature more of your designs using humblebeads. Send your high quality photos to me. (72 dpi please)

3 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Hmmm, If this is a double comment blame it on the computer gremlins!

Thanks Heather! I am thrilled to be included with such talented people. Your beads are such an inspirational starting point. I can't wait to get my new ones.
Patty

Anonymous said...

Nice work! They show off your beads quite well :-)

papernclay said...

one can surely see that talent deedinitely runs in the family here. Lovely beads and a very lovely design!!! Nice work!!