August 5, 2007

Texas-Size Humblebeads Sale!

Here is my last bit of work before my vacation this week!

The Etsy Texas Crafters (ETC) street team is hosting a special promotion today called 1st Monday. It's a monthly event when the ETC team promotes all the talent from our great state. You can see the list of deals from each shop here.

All day I will be posting new work, offering surprise deals and giving away Texas-size free gifts with each purchase. Check back at my etsy shop often throughout the day!

I'm planning on going to New York in September for the ETC Trunk show at the Etsy Labs in Brooklyn! I'll take any excuse to head to NY, it's my favorite big city.

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Your beads are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love the piece, but I find the photography of the piece, splayed across the typewritten text on the page of an old book to be absolutely engaging! You could almost sell the print alone as a piece of art :-)

Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

-Kay

Heather Powers said...

thank you lone beader!

thanks Kay, sometimes I struggle with taking the photos, it's nice to hear that they look okay!