September 5, 2007

Blog News

A new month means a new challenge on the Art Bead Scene. September's theme is "When Beads Collide." We are challenging designers to use art beads from 2 or more different artists to create their entries. I know I have a stash of art beads that I've been saving and hope to dig into them this month to join in the fun!
You can win over $100 in art beads from myself and Joan Miller.

In other blog news I am now the editor of Polymer Clay at Craft Gossip. Join me 5 days a week for the dish on polymer clay. I've been searching the internet for fun projects to share along with news on books, events, artists and products. Please pass the news along to your polymer clay friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather

Good luck with your new role at the Polymer Clay Craft Gossip! Sounds like fun! Have a great weekend!
~ Cindy

AnnieRoso said...

How fun! Can anyone enter?

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your work, it's amazing!

Silastones said...

Hi heather, congratulation and good luck with Craft Gossip. I will stop by there often. You did a great job with it.
Ponsawan