October 22, 2007

Thickets & Thistles Jewelry Collection

What a deliciously chilly fall day here at the humblebeads studio. I have my window opened just a bit to make sure I don't miss any of the first cool day of the season. I can't wait to get out the sweaters and scarves! Don't you just feel so much more productive when the weather turns cooler? Maybe my brain starts to churn with thoughts of winter and the holidays and that just makes me want to get to work!

Speaking of work, I have been busy over here and would like to announce my first "line" of jewelry officially launched today on etsy!


These pendants and earrings have branches and blossoms in my favorite designs accented by sterling silver chain, semi-precious stones and pearls.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Your jewelry is all very nice. I like the theme too. Good luck on etsy.