December 14, 2008

Handmade Sunday

I just returned from a harried run to Micheal's where I picked up most of my gifts for my children, besides the ones I'm creating over the next week. I'm like some crazed little Christmas elf with my fabric, wool and beads awaiting me. I do a lot of "shopping" from my inventory after my sales for my nieces and sisters and sis-in-laws. Good thing I'm a little famous and they like my stuff.
I didn't get a chance to make an advent calender like I had planned, the season has just slipped past me this year. But I thought I'd share a little cartoon that I illustrated earlier this year:
(Click on them to see them larger.)
And here is a gift for you: some gift tags with this little guy on them. They are in a pdf, you can print them out on address labels and stick them on your packages. Have a creative Sunday!


I'm off to do some sewing and watch a the Christmas Story. Ho, ho, ho...

No comments: