September 7, 2009

Fly Away Little Ones

What the hey Heather? We've already seen these birds a million times, why you bloggin' on them today? Well my chickies, they are in fact new. Tiny and new, about 1/2 the size of a regular Humblebead bird. Pint size, you might say. And if you are small, there is safety in numbers, so they are sold in pairs. Bird earrings anyone?

Check out more of my latest creations on the Art Bead Scene.

I'm off to enjoy blueberry pancakes, a trip to Barnes & Noble and a day of metal etching with Jess. Oh boy!!!

6 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Oh, I so love my birds I have from you. They're so darned happy and sweet.

TesoriTrovati said...

Squeal! Those are the sweetest little petite birds...so cute for earrings! Thanks for sharing your talents! Enjoy the day! Erin

Start To Finish Supplies said...

Mmmm, blueberry pancakes, sounds good! Love the little birdies. So cute!

mairedodd said...

i adore the little birds! your aged effect is just so awesome, so folk art... they are great ~

Jeannie said...

I hope I look that good when I get "aged."
I definately up for some bird earrings.

Diana P. said...

I...love...the...gnome. Cutest darn bead ever!