October 24, 2009

Fly Home Little One


Fly Home
Another necklace that I created from our inspiration painting.  Of course for this one, it was about the color of orange and black & white.  (Which is really brown and cream here, eh that's close enough.)


That's a ceramic bead from Jangles as the focal.


Yep, more Elaine Ray - those tiny teal ceramic cubes.  A few copper Humblebeads.  Lots of Vintaj.  And a few things thrown in from the local craft store, like the red ceramic bead, nest, the chain and bone bead.  And one lone crystallized cube that came in our Rings & Things blog partner packet a few months ago.  It takes a village to make a necklace!

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

That is a delight to behold! Thanks for sharing... Again I have missed the mark on participating. On the upside, my studio has never looked so clean! On the downside, I can't remember which crate I stored everything in! LOL!
So I REALLY appreciate seeing someone else getting their art on!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

LDWatkins said...

Your work is so inspirational!Just beautiful!

Jennifer Jangles said...

Beautiful! Thanks for using my beads....
Jennifer
Jangles