March 18, 2010

New Beads

Fantastic!  My favorite movie last year, hands down was Fantastic Mr. Fox.  I loved it so much I ran home and made beads.  They sat unpainted for months.  They have now come to life and made their way into my etsy shop.  I'm kinda smitten.
If you haven't seen it, the movie will be on DVD on the 23rd.  If you need to laugh, it's a good place to start.

Other new beads include disk beads that are in pairs, perfect for earrings, and I have listed some of my mum beads in my etsy shop.  They have been on my website since 2007, but I have quite a stash of them and decided to list them in my etsy shop too.



And check out Lorelei's awesome necklace that is featured in the latest issue of Stringing magazine with one of my long flower beads.  I love Lorelei's designs, her knows how to work an art bead!

5 comments:

mairedodd said...

i love your foxes too! i missed that one - my 14 yr old went with a friend... so it just never happened... will definitely have to rent it though...

Gaea said...

Oh! Foxy! I love... him? Her? Super cute! I need a laugh! I'll be looking for that!

peacockfairy said...

What a cutie fox! Off to buy one....

Alice said...

Gee, I miss a couple days of your blog and come back to find a load of lovely beads and jewerly in the last three posts.

Thanks so much for all the inspiration!

Cindy said...

I was so amazed when I first saw your new fox beads...really amazing! I haven't seen this movie yet, so I'll look for it on DVD.