April 6, 2010

Fan Girl!

Okay, I'm all about facebook fan pages today.

I've had one for quite a while for the Art Bead Scene and the Bead Cruise.  I'm still trying to figure out what makes a good facebook page, how to get folks to interact and what is it exactly fans want.  All good things to work on.

I'm running a little game on the Art Bead Scene fan page today, stop by and play along.  A little blue bird will be flying off to someone tomorrow as the prize!

I have been slacking on making a fan page for my Humblebeads biz.  Well, check that one off the ol' to-do list. 

Do you have a favorite facebook fan page or one for your own business?  What kind of things do you like to see on a fan page?  Anything that annoys you?  I'd love to hear about it.

2 comments:

SummersStudio said...

I'll be very interested to hear about this. I haven't a clue.

Marie Cramp said...

Left you a little note on my most recent blog post :)

Marie