January 4, 2011

Endless Changes

It's our first day home.  We enjoyed a wonderful holiday in Michigan with my family.

I'm suffering from a little bit of brain mush today sorting out everything that needs to be done this week.  

It looks like fall here.  I forgot.  

The last few days have been a time of reflection.  24 hours in a car will do that. There are many changes to come in the next few months.  Life. Altering. Changes. They are both good and scary.  I will share more when I can.

Whatever adventure lies ahead I'm looking forward to the New Year.

What I'm not looking forward to - the 400 emails that await my immediate attention.

There may not be much on the bead front this week as I'm working away on finishing up the book. 

Hope you are all well and have carved out some time to plan your next trek in this creative journey.  Check out Erin's awesome blog posts for some New Year inspiration here and here.

2 comments:

Spirited Earth said...

welcome back home..
Happy New Year ..hope it will unfold to be a good one.

TesoriTrovati said...

There is nothing so scary when you are surrounded by those who love you. Just let me know when and where and you know that I am there for you. Open your heart to the adventure that awaits and it will be beautiful.

Enjoy the day, dear friend!
xo
Erin

P.S. So nice to have the shout out. Thanks!