March 9, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday

Welcome to Bead Table Wednesday - where I share what's on my bead table and ask you to do the same!
Let's see what's going on here today.  Hmm, there are projects in process for the Bead Cruise program.  The program is a mini-magazine that I put together for the Bead Cruise participants.  That needs to be finished by this weekend.   Above are charms from Marsha Neal, a beehive from Hint (LOVE) and some of my mini disk beads.

These little darlings have my heart this week.  I love working with these peanut beads, I add them to wire-wrapped projects or just string them.  Great texture!

And check out Mr. Humblebeads.  I'm not sure he would approve of that title.  So shh, don't tell him!  I love the house pendants.  We will photograph and list them starting tomorrow.
And some birds he is working on today.  Jess is so cute.  The other day he was digging around in his boxes, metal was clanging, he was sounding like a wild animal forging - I finally couldn't take it anymore and asked,

"What in the world are you doing?"

"I'm finding stuff, I have an idea and I must create."

Oh, that just made my heart melt.

Rebekah is the winner of my Butterfly Pendant from last week's BTW. 

Add your photos to the Bead Table Wednesday group

Can't wait to see what you are up to this week!

8 comments:

ladynoble said...

oo la la. Mr. Humblebeads is wiping out some cool stuff! Also I want some of those peanut beads, so cute.

cjvierow said...

Love the songbirds by "Mr" Humblebeads. Will be watching for them. And the peanut beads..I need some, I'm sure. CJ

CraftyHope said...

Very nice.
It's great that you both get to be creative together. I would be a little scared to have my hubs work creatively with me since he's got more artistic talent in his little finger than I've got in my whole body. . .I'm just crafty. He's got the skillz!
Have fun, looking at those pictures I think he's going to fit in just fine around here!

somethingunique said...

Hello Heather,how sweet that you create together, i love those little peanut beads so cute. Have a Great Day ttfn:)

Unknown said...

Mr Humblebeads...such a nice ring to it! As Always beautiful heather! Im off right now to add my BTW!

rosebud101 said...

Looks like you're both busy! I love those peanut beads!

Rebekah said...

I'm so excited to be the new owner of a Humblebead butterfly!! Thank you Heather!

Love the new things by Mr Humblebeads... I see a lot of lovely jewelry designs happening with them!

Jenni said...

I love the birds and copper, Jess, really great combo.
Jenni