November 9, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday

Charms and pendants waiting to be painted.

Enamel pieces that I made a few weeks ago while visiting my Aunt Rosanne.  
They are rough, but pretty cool and I will be using them in jewelry shortly.  
I would like to take a class to learn how to do it right, it was trickier than I thought it would be.

 And finally - the view from my window.  

AWESOME!

So that's what's on my Bead Table.  

What's on your table?

Check out the Bead Table Wednesday flickr group to see what's going on with other bead bloggers.


6 comments:

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

The enamel pieces are gorgeous! Love the view from your window too. Trees inspire me like nothing else. From the variety of shapes and brilliant colors to the subtle beauty of the textures of bark. Even silhouetted against a snowy background, they keep me in awe year round!

Elysian Studios said...

I love the enameled pieces, Heather- very abstract! I think the components with all the holes are my favorite! I would love to try enameling sometime- and boy is that view out of your window gorgeous!

TesoriTrovati said...

Oh my! All those pendants waiting. I can't even imagine making that many things! I love the colors on your enamel. I am hoping to take a class at B&B in that as well. Are you with me? We could get our flame on together ;-)
Enjoy the day.
xo
E

SummersStudio said...

You have to love that view! Love your naked pendants just waiting there all full of potential. I actually think your enamel looks quite good.

CraftyHope said...

Those enamel pieces look great to me. Looking at them, I would have not known you had any problems with them. . .shhhhh.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and all your creations. Your enamel pieces are terrific. You should try Barbara Lewis book "Torched-Fired Enamel Jewelry," better yet take a class from her. It is so much fun!-Sandy:)