November 23, 2011

Black Friday Deals!

Okay, it's not really Friday - but we are going to be crazy busy this weekend, so I wanted to share this with you today.

I'm offering the Bead of the Month Club for 2012 and you get a bonus month because I'm starting it in December!  The club will go from December 2011 until December 2012

This next round will be a little different - each month you'll receive an exclusive set of disk beads inspired by the paintings from the Art Bead Scene's monthly challenge.  Each package will ship on the 1st of the month.

Did I mention you'll save more than 1/2 off for this 12 month subscription?  I know, I know - but it is that time of year for deals that make your mouth drop right?  There are only 20 available - hmm early holiday gift to yourself - why not!

Click here for the complete scoop and to scoop up this deal.

And for those of you who want to pick up a few goodies my Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale is 20% off orders from my Etsy shop.  Use discount code Holiday2011.  This will be my last sale for quite a while.  The sale starts today because I know you'll be all sorts of crazy busy this weekend too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Marie Cramp said...

I so badly want to do it this year!! Where do we go to get more details? I may have to splurge!!