February 19, 2014

Bead Table Wednseday

It's Bead Table Wednseday! 

I'm finishing up some new beads for a little challenge I'm doing with a few of my fellow Art Bead Scene contributors. 

I'm loving these colors for spring: coral, robin's egg blue, leafy green and an acid yellow. 

Bead Table Wednesday is a fun way to connect with other beady creatives. You can share your bead table or work in progress - messy or staged. There are no rules! Share your post in the link below or on Instagram. Use the hashtag #beadtablewednesday. 

So what's on your bead table?

2 comments:

sandi m said...

Oh my gosh - they look like fancy truffles!!

CraftyHope said...

Those beads and their colors are really lovely and perfect for Spring. They remind me of Easter eggs.

I'm playing along this week! http://craftyhope.blogspot.com/2014/02/bead-table-wednesday.html