February 5, 2014

Beadmaking Workshop Registration Now Open

In case you missed yesterday's blog post, I'm hosting a Spring beadmaking workshop in April. You can read about the details here.  

Click here to register today!  I only have 5 spaces left. You don't want to miss this, it's going to be so much fun and I will be sharing all my favorite beadmaking tips for these luscious leafy beads!

Last year at my Spring workshop we had a blast and I had a very creative group of students - they were all enthusiastic experts by the time they left. Here are some photos:

 Class supplies - creativity is a gift after all! 


 Students hard at work - they were so productive!

Some of my student's beads at the end of the workshop.  

I do live in an amazing little town right on the coast of Lake Michigan. This is our nightly show! 


Beader's Brunch
Students and local bead enthusiasts are invited to join me on Sunday at the Phoenix Inn Cafe* for brunch and a bead swap. Bring a small organza bag filled with one handcrafted bead and matching accents. Suggested matching beads can be glass, crystals, stones, metal, pearl or wood.

*Location may change depending on our group size. Breakfast is off the menu, there is no additional fee to attend. You must reserve your spot by sending me an email with the subject line Beader's Brunch.

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

I encourage you to jump on this chance! Heather is a great teacher and these beads look awesome! Enjoy the day. Erin