June 17, 2016

Beadmaking Class Sale!

I've opened registration for my popular beadmaking classes for the next few days and have a special offer just for you!

All classes are currently ongoing and self-paced.  You'll have lifetime access to the classroom and Facebook group.

Each class have video tutorials to watch at your own pace along with a workbook with step-by-step photos to walk you through the process. There is also a private Facebook group for each class to share your work, ask questions and met your fellow students.





To view the details of each class visit my website here.

Class Sale Details

Classes are on sale, save $50 off the regular price of the my two bootcamps and the Moths, Monarchs and Milkweed and $10 off the Feathers & Friends Workshop! 

Current prices reflect discount.

Buy two or more $75 classes and use code CLASS20 for $20 off your order!

Sale ends Tuesday.

Student Reviews:
"It has been a wonderful experience, I love the group, everyone is so kind and helpful and Heather is an excellent teacher. I have learned a lot more than I thought I would." - Kim Dworak
"This was my first experience ever with polymer (I'm a bead weaver and I learned so much from this class).  I loved the online chats too...really felt like I got to know my classmates better and we've never even met!!" - Barb Wilcox
"I'm addicted to canes now... I sort of avoided them before..." - Tammie Tusher Everly

Student Work


Lisa Caryl: Art of Color Bootcamp

Beti Horvath: Art of Color Bootcamp


 Doreen Wiley: Art of Color Bootcamp

Ann Lorenzoni: Art of Color Bootcamp 

 
Ann Lorenzoni: Moth, Monarch and Milkweed Workshop

Ann Lorenzoni: Cane Design Bootcamp

Lisa Caryl: Feathers & Friends Workshop

No comments: